Dîner en Blanc International Looking for New Hosts in Portland!Since its debut in 2013, Le Dîner en Blanc has become a must-attend event in Portland! For this unique experience to continue, Dîner en Blanc International is looking for a group of 3 organizers to produce Le Dîner en Blanc in Portland.
And since a picture is worth a thousand words, please visit the Galleria for the official photos and videos.
More than a simple picnic, Le Dîner en Blanc is a community experience founded on friendship, elegance, heritage and respect—with just the right amount of secrecy! Our focus is on guests coming together and experiencing their city in a new way. Under the guidance of Dîner en Blanc International and the dedication of passionate hosting teams, the event has truly become a global phenomenon with more than 80 cities and over 130,000 guests around the world enjoying an evening under the stars!
As mentioned above, Dîner en Blanc International is now looking for a new team of hosts to produce the event in your city in 2019 and onwards. If you are interested, please fill out the Le Dîner en Blanc - Application form.
If you have any questions regarding Le Dîner en Blanc, we kindly ask that you refer to our FAQ section on the Dîner en Blanc International webpage. And if you still have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Please make sure to include the city you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Notes to interested parties:
- We are looking for a team of 3 people who have the experience in managing large-scale events and who have dealt with alcohol and venue permits.
- All communications with Dîner en Blanc International will be conducted in French or English.
- Dîner en Blanc International does not produce these events. We offer free support service and training to organizers wishing to host their own Dîner en Blanc. Organizers must therefore have the drive, experience, and structure to produce the event, and they must comply with our standards and values…
- It is important to understand that we do not hire organizers. Events are headed by passionate, local people who love their city and the Dîner en Blanc concept. Each event is financially independent from Dîner en Blanc International Inc.
- Le Dîner en Blanc cannot be affiliated with any charitable or political causes.
We will prioritize applications submitted before May 15, 2019.
Thank you for your interest. We hope that you become part of the growing Dîner en Blanc experience!
Dîner en Blanc International Team
Leave a CommentLogin
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall: